Join Friends of Headway Surrey
Help support us, receive a special eye-catching Friends of Headway Surrey lapel badge! You will also receive updates on brain injury training sessions, social sessions, events and webinars.
Join online, by clicking the link below. £36 per year (one off payment or monthly payments). If you don't have online access, please contact 01483 455225.
Knowing that we have a regular financial income means we can safely plan our services into the future.
We are encouraging everyone who uses our Helpline, Wednesday Coffee mornings, Friday Friends and Family/Carers Support Sessions to join Friends of Headway Surrey.
We are encouraging anyone who has used our services to join, including health and medical professionals, in fact, anyone who wants to support a much needed local Surrey charity.
If you haven't used our services, please note, there are over 7,000 acquired brain injury admissions to Surrey Hospitals every year! You never know when you might need us.
Please, help us to provide long-term cognitive rehabilitation, support, advice and social opportunities to enable Surrey residents living with acquired brain injury to reach their potential and live well with their brain injury.
Just £36 per year (equates to £3 a month) could help us with:
- Answering your calls to the helpline, advice, information, a listening ear and care
- Preparing and delivering workshops
- Preparing and delivering Zoom sessions (Wed Coffee morning, Friday Friends and Family/Carers Support Sessions)
- Helping a survivor to obtain an essential brain injury ID Card
- Helping with benefit applications or re-assessments
- Workpacks for workshops and zoom sessions
- Staging information webinars
Click Here to become a Friend of Headway Surrey
Thank you :)
Donate to Headway Surrey
We rely on voluntary donations to continue to provide vital services to brain injury survivors and their families. There are many ways to make a donation. Click to learn more.