Whilst here to support those who have suffered the implications of brain injury, Headway Surrey is also very concerned with preventing such injury in the first place. By emphasising safety at all times it is hoped that the incidence of brain injury can be greatly reduced.
Headway Surrey aims to:
- Increase public awareness and understanding of brain injury
- Campaign to improve statutory services for people with brain injury
- Seek recognition of brain injury as a disability in its own right
- Promote co-ordinated multi-disciplinary approaches to brain injury assessment, acute care, rehabilitation, community re-entry and continual assessment with clear accountability at all stages
- Promote activities that aim to reduce the incidence of brain injury
How you can Help Us
Donate to Headway Surrey
We rely on voluntary donations to continue to provide vital services to brain injury survivors and their families. There are many ways to make a donation
It is surprisingly easy to help raise funding for Headway Surrey.