We hope you have seen our News & Events section on this website detailing some of our fundraising and events.
We need many volunteers with different skills to help us raise funds. You can dip in and out of this type of fundraising, or help on a regular basis, it is entirely up to you. Many hands make light work.
- Fundraising table helpers, a couple of hours standing/sitting at a table, which may include gift sales, or selling tombola or raffle tickets.
- Helpers prior to the event to:
- wrap tombola and raffle prizes in cellophane and bows.
- pick up tombola and raffle prizes.
- prepare stock for fundraising tables.
- Collecting box helpers to:
- ask shops etc if they would take a collecting box
- swap full boxes with an empty box.
- clean and stick new stickers on boxes.
- Grant applications. Do you have experience? We would love to hear from you.
- Fundraising Team Leader. Would you like to be our first volunteer Fundraising Team Leader, creating a Sub Team to puts on fundraising events, eg. quiz nights, coffee mornings, bridge lunches, dinners, golf days etc?
- Or would you like to be a member of the team?
Volunteer Coordinator (Tue & Thurs)
Donate to Headway Surrey
We rely on voluntary donations to continue to provide vital services to brain injury survivors and their families. There are many ways to make a donation. Click to learn more.