Centre Helpers - under the guidance of a Rehabilitation Coordinator, Tue, Wed and Thurs. Do all day or just part day.
- 10am-11am - Session 1 - cognitive focused worksheet help
- 11am-11.30am - Coffee break and chat
- 11.30am-12.45 - Session 2 - Group workshop
- 12.45-1.30pm - Lunch break and chat (everyone brings a packed lunch)
- 1.30pm-2.30pm - Session 3 - Group activity (board or card games, pool)
- 2.30pm-3pm - Afternoon tea and chat
Volunteer Coordinator (Tue & Thurs)
Donate to Headway Surrey
We rely on voluntary donations to continue to provide vital services to brain injury survivors and their families. There are many ways to make a donation. Click to learn more.