Centre Helpers - under the guidance of a Rehabilitation Coordinator. Opportunities on a Tue, Wed or Thurs. Chose your session(s).
- 10am-11am - Session 1 - cognitive worksheet support (another pair of eyes to explain and help with questions - different levels available from simple to complex).
- 11am-11.30am - Coffee break and social chat
- 11.30am-12.45 - Session 2 - Group workshop, join in the fun and stimulating workshops.
- 12.45-1.30pm - Lunch break and chat (everyone brings a packed lunch)
- 1.30pm-2.30pm - Session 3 - Group activity (board or card games, pool, bingo, quiz)
- 2.30pm-3pm - Afternoon tea and chat
- Go home by 3pm
Volunteer Coordinator (part time)
Donate to Headway Surrey
We rely on voluntary donations to continue to provide vital services to brain injury survivors and their families. There are many ways to make a donation. Click to learn more.