10 May - Emergency First Aid at Work Training Course
Emergency First Aid at Work Level 3 (RQF)
10th May 2019
09:00 - 16:00
Headway House, 21 North Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2 9PU.
BOOKING & PAYMENT
Numbers limited, you are advised to book early.
Contact: Maggee Fulleylove, Headway Surrey 01483 455225, email@example.com
1-day (6 hour) Emergency First aid at Work is aimed at environments with a smaller sized workforce or lower risk activities and those who work on their own. Accredited by TQUK and therefore compies with all the qualification requirements set down by the Health and Safety Executive and Ofqual to enable you to ensure your workforce has all the information and skills to deal with Emergency medical situations.
- An extensive array of practical demonstrations and hands on experience within several simulated situations.
- Qualification for every learner including A4 certificate and certificate card.
- High Quality Training from one of our excellent professional trainers.
- An in-depth engaging Manual and a CPR Face Shield for each learner to take away
- A Nationally Recognised Ofqual accredited qualification.
- Gain confidence in dealing with a wide range of Emergencies
- Successful learners gain a qualification which is Nationally recognised
- Bring packed lunch
- Tea and coffee will be provided throughout the day
- Do not wear a skirt or dress
- Maximum of 12 candidates
Parking: Only bays A-E outside office, or free on street parking in North Road and surrounding roads.
It is imperative that all candidates are punctual for the course and that they do not miss any session of the course. This may result in them not being able to be assessed at the end of the course and therefore no certification will be issued. It is recommended that all candidates wear casual clothing and ladies are advised to wear trousers if possible. All course materials will be supplied on the day of the course.
If you have any queries, concerns, or would just like a chat about any aspect of the course please do not hesitate to call the trainer and quote the date and venue. Ben Gordon-Smith, Director, Executive Training Ltd, Learning By Doing! www.executivetrg.com T: 01483276396, M: 07803505045
Donate to Headway Surrey
We rely on voluntary donations to continue to provide vital services to brain injury survivors and their families. There are many ways to make a donation. Click to learn more.