We need your help…
- In the cente supporting members - handwriting, drawing, reading, helping to answering questions, computer work, playing games (crossword, cards, scrabble, pool) and of course conversation.
- At home organising your own fundraising event - a coffee morning, sponsored walk, garage or jumble sale, raffle, tombola, quiz night, Christmas jumper day, mince pie morning, Sponsored Walk 13th May, Hats for Headway Day 17th May, 26th May Guildford Street Collection, 8th July Parachute jump - the list goes on and on!
- Out and about spreading information about Headway Surrey, telling friends and family, making sure there are leaflets in libraries, clinics and health centres.
- helping at awareness events, social media support, office admin support, gardening or as a Trustee.
- Special team of Volunteers for the Mayor of Guildford's Year, May 2018-2019. We are very excited to be one of Cllr Mike Parsons, chosen charities. There will be numerous events taking place throughout his official year and we will need help. Please send an expression of interest to us and we can keep you posted of opportunities. email@example.com