The 2019 Calendar Photographic Competition
How to enter and terms and conditions.
1. Send your best photos by midnight on 23rd September 2018. We regret that late entries will not be accepted. Maximum of 3 photos per person.
2. Images must be of a high-resolution format and at least 1Mb in size. Please include a short description of the image.
3. Please submit your entries via email to email@example.com. You must include your name, telephone number and email. We regret that we cannot accept postal entries.
4. The competition is free to enter. However, a donation to Headway Surrey would be gratefully received, either by BACS transfer to Headway Surrey, ac. no. 00005257, sort code: 40-52-40 or by cheque payable to Headway Surrey and returned to Headway House, North Road, Stoughton, Guildford, GU2 9PU.
5. The 12 shortlisted photos will be featured on the 2019 Headway Surrey calendar and may be used for publicity purposes including social media and fundraising.
6. Judging will take place on 28th September and the winners will be informed by the 15th October 2018.
7. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
8. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used by Headway Surrey in accordance with data protection legislation in force in England.
9. All images must be the work of the individual submitting them. The entrant must ensure that they have the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
Companies and organisations are invited to sponsor the production of the calendar. Just £100 per month, or the whole year £1,200. This will allow us to cover our printing costs. All enquiries to Sonja Freebody CEO 01483 455225 firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate to Headway Surrey
We rely on voluntary donations to continue to provide vital services to brain injury survivors and their families. There are many ways to make a donation. Click to learn more.